Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chocolate is good anytime - Isaac Anderson

Today was pretty good.  We went to story time and that is always fun.  I was thinking today that when Isaac start preschool we wont go for a while.  Isaac will be gone and Oliver will be too little.  It surprised me to think about that.  We will have to enjoy it this summer.  Jenn came over and sewed and we had a good time.  Isaac did good and just watched movies downstairs.  He fell asleep a little after she left so I was able to do more sewing.  It was like a day off.  The guy who has the tree Casey wants to cut down called him and said he could cut down today and then Friday cut it up.  So he went down there after work and they decided to just cut it down Friday.  So he is going to do that which will be good.  We were thinking of coming down on Saturday if that is alright with everyone.  Let me know.  Not much else to report.  Karen you will have to share the recipe with all of us if it is good.  Also I started hand quilting my table runner and I was thinking I could do your also if you want.  Bring it on Saturday and I will do it.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...