Sunday, February 9, 2014

I think I am in the wrong lane

I had a nice day.  We went to church and me and dad subbed for the 4 year olds.  It was nice.  I haven't done that in a long, long time.  Their Primary is really wild.  I don't think we helped that much but it was fun.  We got home and then we went to Golden Corral with Jed's family and Grandma.  The food was OK but it was nice to get together.  Robin came with us and then we went to Walmart.  It was nice to hang out.  There was a big fire so me and dad went and investigated.  There were so many police and fire trucks we couldn't get close so we went home.  I looked it up on KSL and it was a big apartment fire.  It rained here most of the day but no snow.  Karen I hope you are doing OK with all your snow.  It should be a quiet week for me.  Nothing too exciting.  I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend next weekend.  I get Monday off for President's day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...