Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I agree with Isaac

For sure Isaac is related to his grandma.  I said the same thing tonight.  I would love for you to come down on Saturday.  That would be so much fun.  We could go to Grandma's fun park.  My computer was weird at work today and I am getting a new one tomorrow.  I am not sure what happened but the same exact thing happened to someone else in my department.  Dad thinks it might be a virus.  Karen I am glad the dentist went well and I am sorry your soup didn't get done in time.  I hope it tastes good tomorrow.  Do you want to spend the night or are you just coming down for the day?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...