Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thunder and Lightening

We had a really good thunder storm this afternoon.  Dad had to come pick me up because it was raining so hard.  It was fun to watch.  We went to Walmarts after work and bought the Ender Games.  Robin you were right it was a really good movie.  I enjoyed it.  If anyone wants to borrow it this weekend you are welcome to.  Work was busy today, I had a really hard time moving today.  I think I would have gotten more done staying home.  I did get a coke at 10:00 and that helped.  Rachel good luck tomorrow at the doctor.  I hope all goes well.  I am excited to hang out this weekend.  Everyone have a great Valentines day.  Congratulations Karen on being with White Knight for 2 years.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...