Thursday, February 13, 2014

Low Energy

I would like to watch Enders game.  It is such a good book, it will be interesting to see how the movie is.  We had some rain today but nothing that incredible.  I was really low energy today but the day did seem to go pretty fast.  Isaac is feeling a lot better and is acting like himself again.  His sunbeam teacher brought over a valentines treat for him which I thought was really nice of her.  I made greek turkey burgers for dinner and they turned out pretty good.  I guess turkey burger is supposed to be better for you.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then Casey is going to cut down a tree.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...