Monday, February 10, 2014

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

Mom, that is a lot of steps.  I used to get 2,000 a day, you are doing really good.  Robin I wouldn't write anything too bad about your boss.  You still have to work there, just make it vague.  Good luck with the dentist tomorrow Karen, you are good to keep up on your teeth.  I had energy today which was really nice.  I copied some pages out of Mom's books and we did a craft.  It was fun to do.  He took a nap and I was able to do some sewing which was fun.  It was really nice day in the afternoon so we went outside and dug in the mud.  When Casey got home they built a fire outside and toured the yard.  We went grocery shopping this evening and made some lunches for Casey.  It was a good day.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and I hope it is good weather.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...