Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Thank you Mom for the wonderful weekend.  We are spoiled.  Thank you Karen and Robin also it is fun to be together.  We had a pretty good day.  We went to church.  I put Isaac in his regular shoes to go to church and he started walking like he does in the braces, on his heels. It made me really happy.  By the end of the day he was back on his toes but I think we are making progress for only four days.  After church we watched a movie.  Casey and Oliver took a nap and I did some sewing.  It was nice.  We went up and visited Randy for a while and it was good to see them.  Tomorrow we are going to try to plant the garden.  At the very least we are going to buy all the plants.  That should be fun.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  I love the quilt show.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...