Saturday, May 17, 2014

We're back

WE had a nice time at Karen's place and we are back home.  Her yard is rounded up and the overhang has varnice on it.  It was nice to work outside.  We went to Samak to try out their beef jerky.  It is a fun little country store.  We are going to take Grandma Bodily out for lunch tomorrow.  I think that is all that is going on with us.  Rachel, I love your quilt.  If Robin doesn't want it then I get it.  Me and Karen might have to pick a number for it.  I am sure that Robin wants it.  Robin that is so wonderful about your work.  You are really going to love that.  I am so excited for you.  YEAH!.  Robin if you see Walter would you get the name of that auto place.  We need to take the jeep in.  Well everyone have a wonderful weekend.  I am so excited for William Joseph.  I just love his music. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...