Friday, May 16, 2014

Walking

Wow Robin, that is awesome.  That sounds more like the work you would like to do.  I hope that it is a fun job for you.  I haven't been loosing any weight so I decided I am going to start walking every day again.  I have been slacking off.  We went this morning and it was really nice.  I think it will be good.  This evening we went to the jump zone with Isaac's pass.  We just had him jump and we watched.  It was fun and Isaac had a fun time.  Thanks Mom and Dad.  I finished the quilt finally.  This is the one I was giving you Robin if you want.  I couldn't find a good place to lay it out so this picture isn't that great.  Well everyone have a good weekend and don't work too hard. :)

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...