Tuesday, May 13, 2014

One more day

I had to go into work early today and tomorrow but I think that will be the last of my early days.  The new people are getting all trained up and ready to go on their own.  YEAH.  It will be nice to go back to my job.  I still am hoarse but it seems to be getting a little better.  I hope.  I am getting really tired of this.  I love the pictures Rachel.  Oliver is holding his head up so good.  Isaac is just amazing.  I miss them already.  I am going up to Kamas this weekend to help Karen with yard work.  I am excited that William Joseph is still coming.  It gives me something to look forward to.  I don't have any plans either for Memorial weekend.  I am going to the demolition derby.  When you do have to get the tickets?  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...