Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday

I hope that you get feeling better Mom.  That is rough.  Robin I don't have any plans for memorial day so we are up for anything.  We could hang out that Saturday that would be fun.  It sounds like you had a busy night Karen, good job.  We had a pretty good day.  We went grocery shopping this morning also.  We were out of food.  Then we just played at home.  I finished my quilt last night for Robin.  I stayed up last night and it is so nice to have it done.  I just need to hand sew the binding on and then I will put a picture on.  Casey had to help his Dad this evening so we didn't get the garden done but it was supposed to freeze tonight anyway so we will just do it tomorrow.  I wanted to get out of the house so we went to Joanns and walked around.  It was nice.  It took a while to put everyone to bed without Casey so I am late blogging.  Isaac said his stomach hurt tonight so I hope that he is alright.  Well everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...