Monday, May 12, 2014

Olive

Today was good a new girl started. I think she will be good. I trained her all day so it was a weird day I moved really slow but it wasn't to bad. Then I took Walter out to Olive Garden with my gift card I got. He had to go to class after so I am just relaxing now. I did work on my mask  wih my new lace but it's way across my living room and my zoom isn't getting details so I will take a picture later when I am not being outrageously lazy. OH I was talking to Walter and we might do something on the 26th Memorial Day but I thought we all can do something for the weekend if that is ok that is William Joseph week,  anyway have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...