Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dinner


Karen I can go to the derby. I don't think Walter will want to go he isn't the biggest fireworks fan. Today was good it really sucked it was only Tuesday. I was ready for a Thursday or Friday. But I made it through. When Walter was in California someone got into his place and stole his food. They didn't take anything else but his food which was good but it still sucks. They did leave some cans of food, so I went to the store tonight and fixed him some meals.so I cooked most the night. I just froze them because we probably won't cross paths for a couple days. But they are made. If I was more on top of it person I should do it for me. Do like the month meals thing. It's nice to rotate through a few meals but not have to prepare them every night. I also posted a picture of the mask I am working on. I need to add a stick to it and maybe some flowers or something, Well that's all for me have a good one


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...