Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Clean Carpets

Dad was so nice this morning and moved everything out of the rooms.  They came around 5:30 to do the carpets.  We went to dinner and Walmart and when we came back it was all dry.  It was neat.  It looks nice.  I got me a new puzzle at Walmarts.  It is a whole bunch of different cars.  I thought that would be fun and it would remind me of Isaac when I was putting it together.  Not much else to report.  I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow night.  Work is crazy busy but that isn't anything new.  I am an hour over my time so I will get to leave early on Friday.  Rachel I can't get over how big Oliver is getting.  He is grabbing really good.  Isaac still looks like he isn't 100 percent.  I hope Casey is OK.  Good luck with your tomato Karen.  It might be close on the cold weather for it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...