Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hippies

Karen, Casey said that their is a big hippie convention in Heber City so watch out.  Isaac was feeling a lot better today.  He got out of bed and ate pretty well.  He is still on medicine and we did take it easy all day.  I cancelled sewing because he was really grumpy this morning and I didn't know how it would go.  All in all it was a pretty good day.  It was cold and rainy so we couldn't of gone outside anyway.  I saw pictures that it was snowing in Park City.  You may need to cover your garden tonight Karen.  Casey checked the peas yesterday and we have a million.  They are close to being ready to eat.  I will have to try that game Robin, thanks.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...