Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Out in the cold

It really is Christmas in June.  It is so cold, crazy.  We were in sweaters for most of the day.  We had a pretty good day.  It wasn't prefect but it is getting better.  We went visiting teaching this morning and it went well.  Isaac didn't want to leave because she had fun toys to play with.  Then we came home and painted while Oliver took a nap.  It was really fun.  Then Isaac wanted to go to story time but we missed it yesterday so we just went to the library.  I wanted a book but they don't have it so I may have to breakdown and get it on the kindle.  We had a good time we just sat and read for a long time, it was fun.  Oliver wasn't content to just lay there though, he wanted to be grabbing for things and being entertained.  He is getting big.  He is really good at grabbing things now, I attached a picture.  This evening Casey didn't feel good, he has the cold now.  So he stayed home with Oliver and me and Isaac went to the mall and got a pretzel.  It was fun and nice to get out.  Robin I tried 2048 and it is really addicting.  I played it on facebook but it had a ton of ads so I downloaded it on the kindle and play it when I feed Oliver, it is fun.  Thanks.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

Oliver Grabbing

Isaac waiting for Casey to get home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...