Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Halfway
Rachel I did see that the hippies had arrived. The church moved a couple of the girls camps because of that as well. My day has been good. I am a little tired but I made it thru. My tomato plant survived the cold temperatures last night. It looks like it might rain tonight. I hope that it does, but no more snow. I figured out tonight that I don't pay off my car this year. It is next year. I guess I rounded up. Well I hope that everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment