Friday, June 20, 2014

New shirt

I wore my new shirt I bought last night.  It was fun to wear something new.  Work was crazy busy today.  I ran the whole day.  Dad got his eyes checked this morning and everything looked good.  They said that the dose of the medicine the RA doctor gave him was good and wouldn't cause any problems with his eyes.  I feel a lot better.  You read the instructions about the drug and it made me nervous.  He is going to start taking them this Sunday.  Every doctor we have talked to said they would help.  They are malaria drugs.  Not much else going on with us.  Have a fun time mowing your lawn.  Robin have a great 1st anniversary.  We are going to Logan.  Have a great weekend.  I looked on line and you can take the front runner to Clearfield and then a bus will take you to Hill Air Force Base.  Just an FYI.  That is so good that Isaac is eating peas.  That made my whole day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...