Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dinner

Work was crazy busy today.  I get to leave an hour early tomorrow.  That will be nice.  I met Kay and Julie for dinner.  I got me a new shirt.  I was excited.  They have an Olaf at JC Penney's that is 8 ft tall and $300.00.  He is cool.  They have a ton of Disney stuff there. Isaac would love it there.   We went to the Valley Fair Mall. I like that mall.  Not much else going on with me.  I am planning on going to Logan on Saturday.  I hope you have a good anniversary day Robin and Karen I hope you get a lot of yard work done.  It is suppose to get really hot.  Robin your makeup is cool.  I love it.  They look so cute.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...