Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday

Robin, I love your makeup, good job.  Karen gardening is dangerous work.  I need to get you some awesome gloves to wear.  Mom, I am sorry that work was so busy.  You have had a busy weekend.  I am glad that you had fun tonight.  Thank you for the Christmas in June presents for the boys.  They loved them.  It was fun to open and have them under the tree.  Casey didn't feel well so he stayed home from work.  I think that he will be better for this weekend.  It was nice to have him home.  He made bread today and I talked him into making some white bread for me too.  It turned out really good.  I read on a blog this lady to organize all her quilt magazines just cuts out the ones she likes and gets a three ring binder and puts them in plastic sheet in that.  It sounded like a great idea and I have a million magazines so I am going to do that.  I got them all out and went through only two but I will keep working on it.  Our peas are almost ready to pick, a week and they should be good to go.  Me and Isaac ate a couple this morning and Isaac actually ate one, yea.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...