Friday, June 20, 2014

Take out a kite to kill the wind

We had a good day.  It was nice to have Casey home.  This morning we went to the store and got two binders for my quilt magazines and print outs.  I put a picture of my pile that I am working with.  It is turning out so nice I wish I would of done this a long time ago.  I am about half way done and I will need another binder or two.  After that Isaac wanted to go to the splash park.  It was kind of cold but we went anyway.  It turned out to be perfect weather and we had really fun time.  We came home and Casey mowed the lawn which looks really nice.  After dinner we went to the park to fly Dad's kites but the wind died and it was kind of hard for Isaac to do.  I brought Oliver home and put him to bed and they are still at the park.  We are excited for Mom and Dad to come up.  Drive safe and everyone have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel

Eating peas







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...