Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Robin I like your mask, good job.  I love the couch Karen, that will be nice.  I am glad that you had a good day Mom.  That sounds fun to make that cake.  We had a good day, it was busy though.  We made Casey a cute picture for Father's Day, I attached a picture.  We went to church and Casey had to give the closing prayer and he did a really good job.  He took Oliver home after Sacrament and met up with his Mom.  Me and Isaac stayed the whole time and he had a good time.  Kristy gave the lesson in relief society and she does a really good job.  We spent the day with Calleen and it was nice.  She seems to be doing really good.  We had a roast in the crock pot and had that for lunch and it tasted really good.  Randy invited us up for hamburgers so we went up there this evening.  Oliver had a blow out and I ran home to get him an outfit but they found an old outfit of Randy's when he was a baby.  It was cute on him.  It was a busy day and I am tired.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...