Tuesday, July 15, 2014

An Exciting Day

This evening Isaac said that he had an exciting day which was good to hear.  We went to story time this morning and they held it outside which wasn't a great idea.  It was really hot and they were mowing the lawn so it was loud.  I felt bad for the lady doing it.  I was going to go to the park afterwards to meet up with a group from church that meets but Oliver was hungry so we just went home.  Jenn couldn't sew today so we went to the jump zone.  I saw a girl from the singles ward Holly and it was good to talk to her.  The power went out halfway through which was fun for Isaac, they still let the kids jump.  Then both boys took a nap when we got home so I started to mark my pineapple quilt so I can quilt it, I am about half way done now.  We went out for dinner to get a tamale for Isaac for part of my mardi gras birthday week.  They had a primary water party at 7 so we went to that and it was fun.  Isaac had a fun time running around with the kids.  He didn't get the games he just ran.  He was pretty cute.  Casey's bike was broken so he stayed home and fixed it with Colin.  It is good to go now.  Here are some pictures from the last few days.  Oliver started jumping in the jumper and I took a video but I can't get it to upload.  I will try again tomorrow.  Good luck with the couch tomorrow.  I am jealous that you get to sleep in.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...