Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm melting

It is soooo hot at work. The have swamp coolers which add humity and then dumb people open the doors and let the hot air in and the cold air out. But other then that work is good. I think my boss is kinda freaking out I'm leaving because projects he put on hold are now getting done. So at least I'm not bored anymore. This girl called me and wants me to do makeup Thursday after work so I thought it would be good. Mom this weekend I think I will plan on driving. I'm not sure if joe is shooting Saturday or Sunday, so I will just drive then I can kinda leave and go whenever. I am planning on coming up Saturday but I will come down Saturday night If that is ok. Well have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...