Thursday, July 17, 2014

The best birthday ever

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  I am excited for this weekend.  Thank you for all coming up, we will have fun.  I had a really nice birthday.  Casey, Isaac and Oliver sent me some really pretty flowers.  I went to lunch with Jenn and we left Isaac with her daughter.  It was really fun.  We went to El Sol with Casey's family and it was fun.  Isaac really wanted a tamale.  Then we came back to our house and had cake.  It tasted really good.  He put raspberries all over it and it tasted really good.  Well we are excited fro Mom and Dad to come tomorrow.  Drive safe.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...