Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lucky

Today was good work went by fast which was nice. Then I met up with walter for dinner we went to lucky 13 it's Walters favorite hamburger spot. We meet up with one of his cousins. It's from his Walters dad side. It's the first time I've meet anyone from his dad's side, he was really cool. He kinda reminded me of Jeff he had a long beard. But he was really nice. I didn't get home till 10. Tomorrow at lunch I am going to help Walter get his truck to the shop and hopefully get fixed. I also have a photo shoot tomorrow. The girl that called me said that they were going to publish it in a magazine. So that will be fun, I love your couch Karen I'm glad you got a fun day off you'll love those couches. And happy birthday to Rachel!!!! I love birthdays I am the same as Karen I will give you your gift on Saturday. Walters still waiting to hear if he has to work or not so he is up in the air,  so eat lots of birthday cake and I hope you have a great day!



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...