Monday, July 14, 2014

T minus 3 days

That was a funny picture Robin.  It was so hot today.  We went to sam's club this morning and I was boiling.  We spent the rest of the afternoon downstairs playing cars and rockets.  Isaac and Oliver are doing good.  Isaac seems to be eating better and trying new foods.  He has been eating bananas again which is nice.  After dinner we went and got some ice cream and then we went to Khols and got Casey some new clothes and I got a new shirt.  It was fun.  Casey rode his bike to work and likes that so far.  I am excited for my birthday and this weekend.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...