Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

Rachel, I am so glad you had a happy birthday.  I am excited to come up.  We are going to Alice's for breakfast to meet up with Deena and then coming up.  Robin that is neat that it is your last week.  I am so excited for you.  Karen you were productive getting your lawn mowed.  I had a really nice evening.  Julie called up today and said that she had tickets to Juliann and Derek Hough concert.  It was suppose to be last night but because of the big wreck they couldn't get here.  She was going to take Alysaa but Alyssa had to work tonight so I went with her.  It was really a nice concert.  They sure can dance.  They are on dancing with the stars.  We went to Cracker Barrel before for dinner.  One of her friends from work and her daughter came also.  I am excited for this weekend.  Every one drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...