Monday, July 14, 2014

Love it

Robin that poster is the best.  That is funny.  Man it was a hot one today.  Summer has made it.  When we took Rachel home it was 103 that day.  Tis the season.  I am excited for this weekend.  Robin we are so flexible.  We were planning on coming home Saturday night also.  Not much else going on with us.  I did cut dad's hair.  It was getting in the mad scientist look.  We did walk clear to 7-11 for donuts tonight.  Dad was craving them.  My boss is on vacation for two weeks.  I am hoping to get all caught up.  I really made progress today.  I might even get bored here before you know it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...