Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tomorrow

Well my couch gets here tomorrow. Hopefully it all goes well. I am taking the day off so at least I get to sleep in. My day has been pretty good. I had engineering meeting this morning. It is suppose to start at ten, but the meeting before it ran long so it didn't start until 1045. Then when we got in the meeting room it was hot and they closed the doors so that made it even worse. So all I could think of while I  was sitting there for over an hour was the hobbit picture Robin put on the blog yesterday. I made it thru though. Well I hope everyone has a great Wednesday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...