Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quiet day

It wasn't as rainy today but this evening we really got hammered also.  We slept in and went to church and then came home and took a nap and then just vegged.  It was a nice day.  I needed that.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  I am looking forward to a week in Logan.  I know it is going to be a lot of work but it will be fun to just hang out.  I did get a $10.00 coupon for Christopher Banks.  I think tomorrow, I am going to see if I can buy me a new shirt with it.  Have a great end of September.  I love October.  It is such a fun month.  I think we should do a corn maze on Saturday when everyone is up there.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...