Sunday, September 28, 2014

Showers

Sorry I didn't blog I forgot. Last night me and Walter had fall celebration. We did it last year but we made root beer and steaks, we bought pumpkins again but were so full we just watched movies and didn't finish our pumpkins.. we watched the Addams family it's in netflix now, I hadn't seen that in a while, then to day I meet up with Walter again at his parents house, on my way back home it started to pour rain. By the time I got to my apartment I was soaked, now I'm just going to relax and enjoy the sound of rain, have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Today was busy but good.  I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty.  Casey planned a caving trip today and ...