Thursday, October 2, 2014

Got to love insurance

Robin, I am so glad that you have insurance.  YEAH you made it.  I think that was random also that you saw Mike.  We are going to take Grandma Bodily to Park City tomorrow night and have dinner with Karen.  We thought that would be fun.  That picture of Isaac makes him look so grown up.  He is growing up so fast.  I can't believe it.  I really like Oliver's haircut.  I had to get some magnets for work on the way home so we stopped and got some and Shopko was there and I got me a new shirt.  Everything was on clearance.  It was fun.  We did do the last batch of apples tonight.  They are drying right now.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...