Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Youngest Whale

Today was good, just normal for us also.  Isaac had preschool and had fun.  He wrote the letter D pretty good, I attached a picture.  Also he learned a song called slipper fish.  He has been talking about it for a while and today he was singing it so I was able to figure out what it was.  It is a cute song.  At one part it some humongous whale but Isaac singes it youngest whale, it is cute.  Casey made the best tamales today.  They were really good.  While he was cooking we went in the front yard and watched cars.  They weather was bad this morning but was really nice this afternoon, it felt good to be outside.  After dinner we went and visited Randy which is always fun.  I am excited for next week.

Love
Rachel

I pulled out tickle me Elmo while Isaac was at school, Oliver was not impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...