Saturday, October 4, 2014

The count down to finish begins

Tomorrow we are taking off for Logan to work on the roof.  I am so excited to go up and play for the week.  I guess it is more work for the week but it will be nice to be outside and moving.  I am excited that Isaac pooped in the toilet.  He is growing up so fast.  Robin that is OK.  We can go another night.  Karen I am so glad that they changed the belt on your car.  That is good.  I thought we would take off around 10:00.  I have to get pills ready and all that stuff before we go.  Someone ran into the fence in on the front of the apartment.  Someone was telling us all about it.  They were high on drugs and speeding.  Everyone have a great Sunday.  Pray that everything goes well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...