Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hair Cut

Oliver's hair has been looking kind of grungy so I gave him a trim this afternoon and it looks better.  The weather was nice today we went on a walk this morning.  Isaac didn't want to take the stroller so it was so going but nice to look at everything.  Isaac wanted to go to the mall so we went and had lunch their.  It was fun.  I wanted to see the new store and walk around the Halloween store also.  Casey mowed the lawn today and it looks really nice. That is really funny that you ran into Mike at the store Robin.  That is really random.  I hope that you are feeling better Mom and I hope that you aren't frozen Karen.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...