Monday, September 29, 2014

Way to go

Yeah for Casey.  I am so amazed at how talented he is.  I truly believe he can fix anything.  Tell him congratulations.  Karen, I can't believe how cold it has gotten.  We have been opening up our windows and have gotten down to 75.  I can't imagine 39 degrees.  I think you are going to appreciate your weather clock.  It will confirm you are cold.  Our apple peeler came today.  It wasn't a very good one but we were able to get it to work and got a whole batch of apples drying.  I am excited about that one.  We have enough for one more batch.  That will be nice.  Work was good.  It was a normal day and it felt nice.  I think we are on our way to a calmer time.  We went grocery shopping and got food.  That is always nice.  Robin I really like your facebook blog.  That is neat to read.  I texted Teresa and Kelsey had her baby.  7 lbs 10 oz 21 inches long.  She sent me a picture but I can't figure out how to send it to you guys.  She is cute.  I don't have any more details than that.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...