Saturday, October 4, 2014

The zoo

Today was good.  We went to the park and had lunch and then walked the zoo.  Isaac was really cute and Oliver loved watching everything, it was fun.  After dinner Isaac had pooped in the potty so that filled his jar up so we went to get him a prize.  Red Balloon was closed so we went to the book table to he picked out a train.  Last night I finished my quilt, well I still need to put a white border around but I thought I would put a picture on anyway.  I really like it and I think that I am going to keep it.  I still need a back for it.  Well I am excited for Mom and Dad to come up, we will have fun doing the roof.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...