Friday, October 3, 2014

Gold Man

This evening we were folding laundry and Isaac was trying on all my jewelry and he was calling himself goldman.  It was really cute, I attached a picture.  Today was good.  This morning we walked to story time which was fun.  The only problem was that the pink and white candy machine was broken.  Isaac had to hold back the tears.  We made a cute rainbow caterpillar out of toilet paper rolls when Oliver was taking his nap, Isaac really liked it.  This afternoon we went to the jump zone and that was fun.  Isaac likes to jump and Oliver liked to watch all the kids.  The dumpster came this morning for the roof so we are ready.  It is pretty big.  I hope that everyone had a good Friday and a good weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...