Monday, January 19, 2015

All checked out

dad and I had our yearly physicals and we are all checked out.  Good for another year.  We went to kamas afterwards and had dinner it was fun to visit. Robin I am glad your second job is not too hard. I worry you are working too hard.  I am so glad you are having fun at Maggie's.  Rachel I hope that oliver sleeps.  That is miserable.  I am glad you got some rest. Does he act sick? That is fun you got to go to the birthday party.  Isaac does love his candles.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  Rachel I am getting hooked on the vampire diaries series.  It is kind of dumb but I am getting hooked.  Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...