Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sleep and sewing

Well Isaac and Oliver both didn't sleep great last night.  Isaac didn't get out of bed all day and slept until 1 which was really good for him.  Oliver took an early nap and Casey was sleeping so I sewed and watched downton abby all morning.  It was really nice.  My new blender came today and Casey was sweet enough to go to the store and get me some ingredients to make smoothies.  I made three and one didn't turn out great.  We think I put too much ginger in it.  I will keep trying.  I am hopeing I can stick with it and we will be able to eat healthier.  Thanks Mom and Dad for talking with Isaac, you are sweet.  I am hoping tomorrow everyone will be feeling better and things will be looking up.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...