Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Almost there

I am glad everyone was busy.  It helps make the day go fast.  I was busy also.  I had a bad runny nose all day.  I think I am getting the cold also.  Which is weird because I am not sure where I got it from.  I was grouchy.  I hope Isaac doesn't get too sick.  We had cub scouts tonight and it was fun.  We did coin collecting.  I think it turned out good.  I am looking forward to Saturday.  If we have sick children we can make it another day.  We will play it a day at a time.  It was cold this morning.  I didn't wear a heavy sweater today and I felt it.  I am going to wear one tomorrow.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...