Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sleep

Oliver slept all night last night which was a miracle.  I hope that he does it again, it was nice.  Casey is still not feeling well and got a lot of rest today.  Isaac is getting the cold also.  This afternoon he started coughing.   This morning we walked to story time with the wagon.  It was nice to be outside.  Jenn came and sewed this afternoon.  It was fun.  Then Casey was making first aid kits at scouts so I made some easy drawstring bags for the boys to use.  Casey did our taxes tonight and we get a really good refund which is fun.  I finished my book and got a new one at the library about a Chinese spy.  I can't remember the name but I will put it on tomorrow.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...