Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hoodo

I think we should have a hoodo this weekend.  I talked with Rachel and I think we should meet in Ogden and go to the Treehouse Museum and go to lunch and then play.  I wasn't sure if you worked this weekend Robin.  I thought you had it off.  Let me know what you guys think.  It is suppose to be good weather.  We can all drive up together.  Today was a normal day and that is nice.  It was so pretty outside and it is staying light a lot longer.  I am loving that.  I worked until 5 and the sun was still up.  We went to get some cubscout badges on the way home.  We watched the New Johnny English show on Netflixs.  It was good.  Have a wonderful hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...