Sunday, January 18, 2015

So Pretty

It was so pretty outside today.  The haze was all gone and there was sunshine.  It helped to have a little sunshine.  We went and got Grandma Bodily today and took her to Shopko.  The one in Bountiful is going out of business.  Everything was 30 percent off but it really wasn't that great of a deal.  I did buy a few drugs for Casey because they never go on sale and I thought that would be good for him.  I hope he is feeling better.  Poor guy.  Robin Olive Garden does sound good.  I am glad you did that.  Karen we will see you tomorrow after the doctors.  We have our yearly physicals tomorrow in Park City with Dr. Strong.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...