Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweet

I know gas prices are really sweet right now.  I am loving it.  That is a huge savings.  I am sorry you have sick kids Rachel.  You have had a long couple of weeks at your house.  Karen I am sorry it is so cold at your place.  Summer will come eventually.  It was so fun to talk with Isaac on the phone.  He talks so cute.  He has such a huge vocabulary.  Not much going on with us.  Dad had a bad headache so we watched Phantom and that was nice.  Robin I am so glad you are getting that book.  That will be so much fun for you while you work.  I am excited.  Have a nice pie day.  My nose was a lot better today.  I love Fridays.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...