Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Administration Assistant day

It was assistant day today and I got a gift basket and everyone got donuts.  It was nice of them.  It made the day go fast.  I also got my 15 year certificate so I can go get my gift.  I thought I could get a gift card but they don't do that any more.  I have to choose a gift.  They have a bread maker and since I broke ours, I think I am going to get that.  There weren't a lot of options.  I am sorry you aren't feeling well Robin.  Call in sick tomorrow.  You have some vacation time.  I can take you to insta care if you need to go.  Karen that is fun you are getting better cable.  That is always nice.  Good luck with the camp out Rachel.  It might be too cold for that but they will have fun.  They might be coming back in at midnight.  I found out the heritage farm in Logan is still open for animal days so on Saturday we are going to take the kids.  Hope everyone stays well.  I am ready for the weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...