Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Campout

I am sorry you are not feeling well Robin, I hope that you get some rest and feel better tomorrow.  That is awesome about your internet Karen, that will be fun.  I am jealous.  Isaac wanted to set up the tent today so Casey set it up outside and they are going to sleep out their tonight.  Me and Oliver and sleeping inside.  It should be fun for them.  The little girl next door saw the tent so they came over to play for a while.  It was fun to talk to them and Isaac had fun playing with the little girl.  I started working on vests for the boys.  I am just making a sample one for each of them first to make sure it will fit.  I hope that it works out alright.  Clothing is not my strong suite.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...