Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nice Day

It was a really nice day.  Rachel and the boys were going to come down but Isaac got sick during the night so we went to Logan.  It was such a beautiful day up there.  We went to the heritage farm and saw the animals and rode the train.  We took a ride to see the buffalo.  It was really neat.  I have never been so close to a buffalo.  They would eat out of your hands.  It rained all the way home but never had any rain in Logan.  Karen, I am glad you got your oil changed.  We did that last weekend on dad's jeep.  Have a nice Sunday. Robin I hope you got to go see the baby.  LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...