Monday, April 20, 2015

Spiders

Good luck at the doctors tomorrow Karen.  I am glad that you got some rest Mom and feel better, that is always nice.  Good job on all the sewing Robin, you are on fire.  Today while Isaac was at preschool I got most of the star class quilt quilted.  I am hoping to finish it up tonight or tomorrow and then I just need to bind it.  Today was really pretty.  This morning we walked the long way to the park and then play at the park for a while.  We made it home in time for lunch and then Isaac went to preschool.  He wanted to do more jobs today.  Casey has been wanting to make a sieve to filter all the rocks out of the hill in the backyard.  Use the rocks on the side driveway and the dirt everywhere.  He made it and him and Isaac shoveled dirt for a while.  We are all getting farmers tans and the boys go though a couple of outfits a day.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...